Granite City, IL 62040
Store Hours 12 pm - 6 pm
Home / Ares / Battle Foam / Forged in Battle / Games Workshop / Plastic Soldier Company / Privateer Press / Star Wars Armada / Star Wars X-Wing / Malifaux / WGC Info / Shipping / Accessories / Contact / Shopping Cart
We still have a few of the new Horus Heresy Boxes...Betrayal at Calth. All boxes are 20% off.
The Horus Heresy: Betrayal At Calth is a fantastic standalone boxed game of claustrophobic tunnel combat, set during the Word Bearers’ invasion of the Ultramarine world of Calth. Emphasising fast-paced squad-based combat during six exciting missions, it allows players to choose their side and command a force of beautifully detailed Citadel miniatures in a brutal war for survival, during one of the iconic battles of the Horus Heresy.
Inside the box, you’ll find:
An impressive selection of detailed Citadel miniatures, including;
- A Captain in Terminator Armour and a Dark Apostle;
- A Contemptor Dreadnought, armed with a choice of multi-melta or twin assault cannon;
- Five Cataphractii Terminators, with weapon options including combi bolters, power fists, lightning claws, chain fists, power swords, heavy flamers and grenade harnesses;
- Thirty Legion Tactical Space Marines in MK4 armour, with a huge selection of weapons and custom features, including bolters, missile launchers, heavy bolters, chainswords, power swords, power fists, plasma pistols, lightning claw blades, combi flamer, melta and plasma guns, a melta bomb and a set of combat blades! These miniatures also include ammo packs, holstered bolt pistols and a selection of frag and krak grenades.
- Four double-sided boards, beautifully printed on thick card stock, representing the caverns under Calth where the desperate struggle between the Ultramarines and Word Bearers took place;
- A forty-eight page book, featuring an introduction to the battle on Calth, comprehensive rules and scenarios for playing the game, an overview of the Word Bearers and Ultramarines legions and a showcase of the included miniatures;
- Forty-two command and reference cards, used to introduce effects and events into the game;
- Twelve dice and an array of markers used in-game.
The included miniatures can be painted to represent any Space Marine chapter with any weapon combination you like - you’re not bound by the game at all! This is truly an exciting box game - get involved in the cataclysmic events that almost destroyed the Imperium and set the galaxy on its course of decay.